Don’t be an April fool this month. Celebrate Financial Literacy Month by following Temple’s debt-reducing tips:
- Borrow from federal loan sources first
- Keep track of student loan borrowing
- Build a budget
- Ask for help!
- Attend Temple University events focused on improving financial literacy for students:
- Taking Charge of Your Financial Future: Tips and Tricks for Student Loan Repayment. – Thursday April, 9th 12-2pm and 2:30-3:30pm, Howard Gittis Student Center Rm. 200B
- VA Benefits for Future Homeowners. – Thursday, April 9, 3-4:30 p.m., Alter Hall, Room 131.
- $tart $mart workshop – Monday, April 13, 6-9 p.m., Tyler School of Art, Room B82.
- 10 Important Money Strategies for Life – Wednesday, April 15, 12-1 p.m., Alter Hall, Room 503D.
The full list of event detail can be found here: https://news.temple.edu/news/2015-04-03/financial-literacy-month-teaches-important-life-lessons?utm_source=tt_04_09_15&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=templetoday&utm_content=Financial_LIT
Be the first to comment