President Barack Obama is set to make an appearance at Temple University in the Liacouras Center for the first time since 2010.
Obama will be headlining a grassroots event to mobilize voters in support of Pennsylvania Gubernatorial Candidate Tom Wolf.
The event will be held at the Liacouras Center Sunday November 2, 2014. Doors will open at 4pm.
The event is free, but you must have a ticket to enter. Tickets will be on a first-come, first-serve basis and can be picked up at these locations:
- South Philadelphia Office: 1337 Castle Avenue, Philadelphia, PA. 19148. Phone: 267-279-4393
- West Oak Lane Office: 7254 Limekiln Pk, Philadelphia, PA, 19138. Phone: 215-242-3274
- Montgomery County Office: 21 E. Airy St., Norristown, PA, 19404. Phone: 484-238-0455
- Chester County Office: 37 High St., West Chester, PA 19382 Phone: 610-692-5811
- Delaware County Office: 104 Gayley St., Media, PA 19063. Phone: 215-593-8173
- Bucks County Office: 123 N. Broad St, Suite B, Doylestown, PA, 18901. Phone: 215-605-5740
- Liberty City Office: 1212 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA, 19107.
Temple Update will be covering the event, expect more next week.
Be the first to comment