This weekend’s game will make Temple University football history. Between the game and the broadcast, major traffic delays will hit the city. SEPTA just released a list of changes which could affect the trip home.
The following changed have been made to SEPTA services:
- 10:00am Thursday – 1:00pm Sunday: Bus Routes 17, 33, 44, and 48 will be detoured from Market Street between 5th and 8th Streets. Using the Market Frankford Line will minimize surface travel delays.
- Saturday morning: 4 additional trains added to Market Frankfort Line will make all local stops.
- Riders attending the Game Day Live broadcast should use 5th Street Station for access to Independence Mall, and Regional Rail train riders can transfer at Jefferson Station to the Market Frankford Line.
- 5:05pm Saturday: 14 additional trains added to the Broad Street Line making all local stops.
- The average time from Cecil B. Moore Station from AT&T Station will be 19 minutes.
- The Broad Street Line will offer additional northbound service from AT&T Station at the end of the game.
If using subway or Regional Rail service this weekend, SEPTA urges the pre-purchase of fares to avoid delays to the broadcast and to Lincoln Financial Field.
More information is available at www.septa.org.