Crews from both the City of Philadelphia and Temple University were out in full force clearing roads and walkways. Local meteorologists are predicting a rainy mixture of up to two more inches Tuesday evening.
Slushy conditions are making all modes of transportation slow-going. SEPTA rail services are all in service with several delays persisting. Some bus routes have been suspended, according to SEPTA’s System Status web page.
The following services will remain open today after 3:00 pm while the university is closed.
Dining Services will open at the following locations:
- Louis J. Esposito Dining Center – Johnson & Hardwick: 7:00 – Midnight
- Morgan Hall: 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- The Valaida S. Walker Food Court – Howard Gittis Student Center: Open until 3:00 pm
- Cosi: Open until 4:00 pm
- All other satellites closed at 3:00 pm
- Howard Gittis Student Center: Closed at 3:00 pm
All regularly scheduled meetings/events are cancelled.
- IBC: 6:30 am – 10:00 pm
- TUF: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- TASB Fitness: Closed
- Main Office & Climbing Wall: closed at 3:00 pm
Paley Library: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
The TECH Center: Normal Hours/24 Hours
Stay with Temple Update for the latest on the storm.