Temple University is welcoming Owls back to the nest this weekend for homecoming! Alumni aren’t the only ones having fun this weekend; current students and their parents are of course welcome participate in all the activities.
Here are some of the biggest events happening this weekend. The full list of activities can be found here.
Friday, October 11th 2019
- Show your Temple pride at the Homecoming Pep Rally at the Bell Tower (11:30am – 1pm). There’s also a golf cart parade.
- The Senior Vice President of Creative Service at W.W.E Wrestling is holding a talk at the Tyler School of Art in Room 104 (Noon – 1pm). Sign up here.
- Get your photo with Hooter, bid in a silent auction and some Temple swag at the Howard Gittis Student Center in Room 200 (Noon – 6pm)
- Test your wits playing Family Weekend Quizzo at the Howard Gittis Student Center in Room 200 (7pm – 9pm) Sign up here.
Saturday, October 12th 2019
- Tailgates. All the tailgates. School & colleges will have tents and the Diamond Marching Band is playing (8am – Noon). Visit this link for more details.
- The Owls face off against Memphis at the Linc. Kick-off is at noon. Purchase discounted tickets here (students get in free).
- Night Owl Events: Family Style. Face off in bingo and eat free food with the whole family! Admission is free. Happening at the Howard Gittis Student Center in Room 200 (7 – 9pm).
Sunday, October 13th 2019
- Mingle with other families and Temple administration at the Family Brunch at Mitten Hall. Advanced ticket purchases are required(9am – Noon).